Home » » Hilarious Video: How To Become A Naija Runs Girl

Hilarious Video: How To Become A Naija Runs Girl

I love adventures. That’s to say I’ve tried out a whole lot of things in my lifetime and still swimming; the good, the bad and the bizarre. Need I say I’d got my fingers burnt – occasionally. The scars are there - painful reminders. Yet I’ve also got good memories – some paid off! But have I tried to be a runs girl? OK I haven’t gone that far. Nah, I’m no saint. But to call me ashi …God forbid.

This video will pay off for those that Got the Liver…and ascribed to the principle. But let me remind you, when yawa gas…remember, I didn’t lure you…you got these tips from Naijarish Baby. That is not my name.

Enjoy… 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. milfsex - All Rights Reserved